Are you concerned about germs, mold, and odors in your home? Then maybe it is time to do more than just clean. Maybe it is time to sanitize! Protect your family and visitors from germs, bacteria and odors in your kitchen, living room, bedrooms and even your basement by using the SmartTouch Sanitizing® System to eliminate these health hazards from your home. Cleaning will not get the job done. Do the smart and healthy thing to protect everyone. Sanitize your home! Living room, bedroom, kitchen or bath, our sanitizer is so safe The NSF, National Sanitary Foundation has it Certified for "Food Contact Surfaces"


Our Smart-Touch Sanitizing™technology is the beginning of a new era in good health and prevention. Our sanitizing process is high speed, efficient, cost effective and more comprehensive than any other conventional sanitizing systems.


When you use Global Sanitizing Solutions, you don't have to worry about harmful or harsh chemicals. Our Smart-Touch Sanitizing system is earth friendly and 99.9% effective. Global Sanitizing Solution utilizes a non-toxic sanitizing disinfectant to eliminate many common Viruses including: H1N1 Swine Flu, Norovirus; harmful Bacteria such as MRSA, Streptococcus, E.Coli, Salmonella; as well as mold, mildew and a multitude of odors.


SmartTouch Sanitizing