When mold spores are present in large quantities, they can present a health hazard to humans, potentially causing allergic reactions and respiratory problems. Some molds also produce mycotoxins that can pose serious health risks to humans and animals. Studies say that exposure to high levels of mycotoxins can lead to neurological problems and in some cases death.


Our Smart-Touch Sanitizing™technology is the beginning of a new era in good health and prevention. Our sanitizing process is high speed, efficient, cost effective and more comprehensive than any other conventional sanitizing systems. Using the Smart-Touch Sanitizing™ technology, Global Sanitizing Solutions goes after harmful mold spores that cause health problems and nasty odors, without using harsh chemicals that can be just as harmful to you and the people you care for.


At Global Sanitizing Solutions, we utilize a non-toxic sanitizing disinfectant to eliminate mold, mildew and a multitude of subsequent odors.


SmartTouch Sanitizing