Why vinyl siding? For homeowners, it’s peace of mind.
Vinyl and other polymeric siding, including insulated siding, are each certified and independently verified to meet or exceed unique quality standards and performance characteristics. This is your assurance that the product you choose will help protect your home:
- In extreme weather events (all certified vinyl siding is tested to withstand winds of 110 mph, and most achieve a wind rating higher than that) including climate change — vinyl siding will withstand the hottest summers and sub-zero winters
- Against color fade, because certified products come with another level of assurance when certified for color retention (and there are hundreds to choose from)
- Against rot and decay, because polymer-based sidings do not absorb water and their rainscreening design does not trap water behind the siding — whereas fiber-based products are a mixture of wood pulp and sand, two things that will disintegrate over time when moisture penetrates the plank
- By making it more energy efficient when you choose insulated siding, because it blankets your home in continuous insulation which fight heat loss through the framing lumber
Why is vinyl siding still the #1 exterior cladding in the U.S. and Canada? Because it’s more than durable, it’s reliable. And that’s why vinyl siding manufacturers back their products with straight-forward warrantees — most offer lifetime warranty for the original owner and typically carry a prorated warranty of at least 50 years to subsequent owners.
Take a look at today’s vinyl siding in our photo gallery to see how beautiful, versatile and prolific these polymer-based exterior building products are — from siding and soffit, to trim and door surrounds, even architectural accents like pediments and molding. You too will appreciate why vinyl siding is best choice in exterior cladding.
Long Island Siding Repairs / Replacement
When wind, hail or other natural events damage your siding, we can help restore your peace of mind. We will provide a free review of damages and work with your insurance company so you can recover as quickly as possible.
The first step...contact us at 516-781-5194 for a siding repair or replacement analysis.
Properly maintaining your Siding extends your Homes Life. Types of Repairs include:
- Fill in a puncture
- Patch a hole
- Repair a tear
- Replace Dry Rot sections
- Replace Sun Damaged Sections
Here are just a few of the many benefits of our Siding Replacement service:
- Increase Home Value
- Increase Curb Appeal
- Repair hidden structual damage
- Increase Energy Effiency
- Lifestyle Impact
These are repairs that require immediate action. Examples include damage from falling trees, wind damage, animal damage, and intense interior damage due to heavy rain or ice damming. In some instances, insurance companies will require a temporary repair to mitigate any further interior damage. Day or night, Conlon Exteriors is here to help you protect your home or business.
Who We Are and Why We're Better
In selecting Conlon Exteriors for your next home improvement project you will have chosen a company whose name has been trusted on Long Island for over 17 years. You can have complete confidence in our experience and capability to do the job on time, with excellence, and according to plans and specifications. All our workmanship and labor is guaranteed for 5 Years in addition to the superior product warranties from manufacturers such as Royal Woodland, Charter Oak, Novik, Mitten Certainteed, Alside just to name a few.
Conlon Exteriors – Home Improvement Specialists are standing by: Call 516-781-5194 Now!