HeroTechs Copiers & AOI's
Give us a ring at 1-888-443-7683 for instant support!
No business likes to waste money! But, it’s a fact that American businesses are doing just that when it comes to their Printing everyday! Businesses have become comfortable with their existing method of Printing, Copying, and Distributing Documents. Worse yet many businesses refuse to believe that advancements in Technology have created a Improved, Faster, and more Economical way to Implement a Corporate Document Strategy.
HeroTechs understands that this fundamental shift in thinking is difficult and has Strategic Partnerships with many Document Management Companies. This allow us to bring the proper players to the table to identify the true costs associated with Document output and reproduction within your Business.
Simply said, We help organizations explore opportunities for cost savings and reverse document workflow trends.
- • Businesses spend approximately 10% of revenue on document creation and output.
- • Most companies are unaware of the true costs of cost reduction opportunities.
- • 10,000 sheets of paper per year are used by a single US office worker
- • 95% of this paper will eventually be thrown away unrecycled
- • Only 12,500 sheets of paper can be made from 1 tree
- • Companies are spending up to $100 per employee for office printing.
- • 50% of office Copiers are over 5 years old.
- • Over 55% of network traffic is output on these office printers.
- • IT personnel spend approximately 15% of their time on printing-related issues.
We sell Xerox office equipment which offers a wide range of Multifunction printers. Find office printing solutions that deliver flexibility and advanced features to be your copier, printer, scanner, and fax machine all in one multifunction printer to suit personal to high use workgroups.
Color Multifunction Printers
With the Xerox WorkCentre Multifunction Systems, you’ll achieve high-impact color documents that impress customers and deliver results — while minimizing costs. Plus, the WorkCentre Multifunction system is engineered to give you the reliable operation you demand, with a value-packed lineup of standard features and functions.
Ease of use Features
- • The new, re-engineered, color touch screen interface provides easy access to all major functions directly from the home screen
Show me the user interface >
- • Installation is quick and easy, even for multiple units, because network administrators can "clone" settings of one device to another
- • Xerox Extensible Interface Platform™ (EIP) allows document-related software applications to be accessed on the user interface to improve workflow and minimize time at the device
Learn more about Xerox Extensible Interface Platform technology >
- • Manage every device using Xerox CentreWare™ Web. IT administrators can easily install, configure, manage, monitor and report on printers and MFPs across the network, regardless of manufacturer.
- • Simplified driver management with Xerox Global Print Driver and Xerox Mobile Express Driver.
- • Real-time device status is easily seen on the print driver before you send a print job
- • Reduce user interventions with longer-lasting consumables and graphical toner level gauges on the user interface and print driver
- • Intuitive print driver matches those of other Xerox devices, so they are easy to use
- • Handles heavy media up to 300 gsm for high reliability and creative flexibility
- • Send and receive faxes directly from your desktop with LAN Fax and Fax Forward to Email/Network features, saving you time and paper
- • Restrict copy, scan, email, and fax access to the WorkCentre 7525/7530/7535/7545/7556 by validating network user names and passwords prior to use
- • Easy ID card-swipe and proximity solution with Xerox Secure Access Unified ID System™ provides quick access to functions that need to be secured or tracked within your current security infrastructure
- • Control costs and access to copy, print, fax and scan functions with Internal Auditron and Xerox Standard Accounting
- • Hard disk overwrite allows you to set the time of day when you'd like the disk data to be removed
- • Limit access to color use and other features to specific users or groups via password or PIN
Watch video about controlling costs >
- • Encrypted hard drive secures all copy, print, fax, or email jobs stored on it Watch video about security >
- • Automatic meter reads are secure and hassle-free with Xerox SMARTsend software (not available in all regions)
- • Secure Print requires a password to be entered at the device before the job can be printed
- • Safe email and fax transmissions with encryption and password-protected PDFs
- • Track device activity to the user, group, or department level, generate reports, and bill usage to internal or external clients
- • EarthSmart print driver settings. Easy-to-use print-driver gauge allows you to choose the most environmentally conscious print settings
- • A scanner based on LED lighting consumes only 1/3 the power of traditional Xenon lamps
- • New Induction Heating fuser consumes less power while on standby and starts up in fewer than 3 seconds
- • EA Ultra Low-Melt toner melts at a much lower temperature than conventional toners for even more energy savings
- • Components made from biomass plastic, derived from organic residues, produce 16 percent less CO2 during the manufacturing process, compared with more traditional plastic
- • Meets stringent environmental compliance standards including ENERGY STAR, RoHS, Blue Angel and ECO label
Solid Ink It's time to rethink your ink
Solid Ink is an innovative, award-winning color printing technology available only from Xerox. It was invented in 1991 in Wilsonville, Oregon, USA, where it's manufactured today. Xerox Solid Ink is easy to use and produces stunning color print quality. It also:
- • Generates up to 90% less printing waste than comparable color laser printers.
- • Enables an incredibly low total cost of ownership.
Cartridge-free Solid Ink lowers running costs by drastically reducing the number of items customers must replace. That's why we're able to offer color page prices for less.
If you print lots of color pages, Xerox solid ink printers and multifunction printers can help you realize a significant savings on 70% of the color pages you print every day. You get exceptional value, with a total cost of ownership that's hard to beat
Sustainability Compared with color laser printing technology, Solid Ink generates up to 90% less printing waste because there are no cartridges to dispose of and less packaging to add to landfills. The cartridge-free design and minimal packaging also result in:
- • less to manufacture
- • less storage space
- • better transportation efficienc
It's accurate. It's automatic.
And best of all, it's FREE.
Are you tired of taking manual meter readings and recording device serial numbers? Want to improve accuracy and reduce billing errors?
Carr Business Systems, a Xerox company, automates the process.
We can automate and streamline the entire metering process for all of your networked printers and copiers. With automatic meter reading, your usage data is automatically gathered and securely sent to Carr Business Systems, with no user interaction required. In just a few minutes you can setup the process. The result is more timely and accurate reporting, fewer billing errors, and less busywork for you.
A Xerox lease can be a smart choice in order to stay on top of the current copier, scanner, and fax technologies. Xerox introduced the first copy machine in 1959 and has been a leader in copier innovation ever since. Businesses find efficiency in the high-volume models which are priced between $1,000 and over $20,000, which makes leasing a copier from Xerox all the more attractive.
TonerRecycle.Net Introduces Its Recycle Now Program
At TonerRecycle.Net making a positive impact on the environment is a priority. In a conscious effort to Recycle Now , our improved website will help your business Go Green efficiently and effectively.
When Your Photocopier Stops Working
It can be frustrating for your employees and overall business to have your office equipment fail when you need it the most. We rely so much on our office equipment to help run our businesses. that’s why when your photocopier or printer gives you errors messages or is in need of repair or maintenance, call HeroTechs Technology Solutions Corp.– serving the Long Island, NY Areas.
HeroTechs carries hundreds of copier machine parts and supplies and can service your machine on-site. Parts are available for all types of Photocopier Parts and Supplies, Printer Parts and Supplies, Desktop Parts and Supplies, Scanner Parts and Supplies and Panaboard Parts and Supplies.
You name the brand of copier machine --- we've fixed it --- including :
Xerox, Toshiba, Ricoh Aficio, Savin, Gestetner, Lanier, Sharp, Konica, Minolta, CopyStar, Kyocera Mita, Canon and others.